These booking terms & conditions apply to all bookings made after 23rd March 2020, whether they are completely new bookings or transfers of credits for bookings cancelled or moved due to the Covid-19 situation.
Holidays within the UK by UK nationals can be covered by holiday insurance, just like foreign travel. Please make sure you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover your holiday at Deepdale, for your own peace of mind and financial protection.
The required deposit must be received by us before we can confirm your
booking, but once your holiday has been confirmed, it forms a binding contract
between us, and the following conditions form the basis of this.
The management reserve the right to refuse any booking without explanation.
- Deepdale Camping & Rooms’s safety and other rules must be observed
at all times. Please be aware that the premises is adjacent to Deepdale
Farm, a working arable farm. This means that at various times of the year,
farm vehicles and machinery will be operating.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to goods, or
injury or death to persons, to the extent that such liability can be
lawfully excluded. Cars, cycles, vehicles, and tents, together with their
contents and any accessories are left at your own risk. We cannot be held
responsible for any loss of or damage from or to any vehicle or its contents
- We are not liable for refunds, or expenses you incur, in the event we are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but will not be limited to) war, terrorism, serious crime, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics or such similar events ("Force Majeure"). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
- The following condition applies if we are not able to accommodate your booking due to COVID-19 or other government 'lockdown' restrictions, or if you are not able to attend due to restrictions in other countries or because you need to self-isolate: Any payments you have made (whether deposit or full balance) are not refundable, although they can be used instead towards a new booking within the following 18 months.
- No refunds will be offered if you cannot complete your stay for any other reason.
- We regret that deposits and other monies paid are
non-refundable/transferable, except on the following basis:
For cancellations more than 30 days prior to your arrival date, 80% of the total cost of your booking will be refunded.
For cancellations less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, no refund will be provided.
- Any customer falling ill while on site at Deepdale, must make every
effort to get themselves home at their own costs. If they have to stay
due to no option being available to leave, then they must pay any costs
associated with that extended stay, including any extras nights of
accommodation, compensation of customers who had booked to use that
accommodation after them, and any other costs associated with their extended
- Customers must provide the contact details of each household who form
part of their booking, and that information will be made available to
relevant authorities if requested for contact tracing purposes.
- The number of people must not exceed the number stated when the booking
was made except by prior arrangement, and in any event shall not exceed the
capacity as advertised.
- We reserve the right to decline group bookings, and do not accept
camping pitch bookings from groups of three or more families
or connected parties. We accept a maximum of 12 people together in the
Private Rooms. Groups booked in to the Granary are able to
book up additional beds in the Stables, but we ask the
group as a whole to use only the kitchen, dining and sitting facilities in
- We do not accept stag or hen parties, and do not accept guests
under age 18 without parental supervision, subject to management discretion.
- Deepdale is a quiet, relaxed place and has a strict ‘no excessive noise’
policy after 10pm. We reserve the right to ask guests making excessive noise
after this time to leave without a refund.
- Facilities and amenities may be altered or withdrawn if circumstances
beyond our control necessitate this (e.g. Health and Safety rules, drought
orders, excessive rainfall etc).
- The balance due on your holiday must be paid 30 days in advance of the
start date, and we reserve the right to cancel your booking and re-let the
relevant accommodation in the event full payment is not received within this
- Guests are responsible for making good any damage or breakages,
replacing like with like wherever possible. Please advise our reception
office of any breakages or damages as soon as possible during your holiday.
- We ask that self-catering accommodation be left reasonably clean and
tidy at the end of your holiday, and we reserve the right to make additional
charges in the event that our normal cleaning procedures are deemed
inadequate to ensure the property is ready for the next guests.
- In the event of a complaint, please notify our reception office
immediately so that this can be resolved to your satisfaction during your
holiday. Unfortunately, we cannot be held liable for any shortcomings if
these are not reported at the time.
- A maximum of two dogs per pitch are allowed if prior permission has been
given, and the appropriate fee paid. We have a few dog-friendly rooms available
in the hostel. Pets are allowed on the
understanding they are not permitted on any furniture and are kept on a lead
and under close control at all times while on the park. Pets are not allowed
in the hostel kitchen or sitting room. You agree to clear up after your dog
and to dispose of the waste in the nearest general waste bin.
- Please bear in mind that the safety and wellbeing of children remains
the responsibility of parents or legal guardians at all times. In
particular, when staying in the Hostel, children must share a room with a
parent or legal guardian, and must be supervised at all times in the public
spaces of the Hostel.
- If cancellation of your holiday becomes necessary within 30 days prior
to the start of your holiday, you will remain responsible for the balance of
charges. We strongly recommend you consider taking out appropriate
insurance. If you do have to cancel your holiday please notify us as soon as
possible, either by email or telephone.
- Customers wishing to take advantage of a discount or voucher may redeem
only one discount or voucher per booking.
- Lost keys in respect of rooms will be charged at £10 each. We reserve the right to charge a
refundable key deposit.
- We do not accept bookings from or allow anyone to stay at Deepdale Camping & Rooms who is listed on the Violent and Sex Offenders
Register (or any register which supersedes this). By making a booking,
you are confirming that no one in your party is on this Register.
We reserve the right to correct errors made in our advertised and confirmed
prices as we notice them. We also reserve the right to pass on any additional
accounting and/or bank charges incurred through the processing of credit card
transactions, re-presenting cheques and late payments.
Deepdale Camping & Rooms will not knowingly pass on your personal
information to any third party. We will hold your information on our computer
systems for the purposes of recording and administering your booking with us. We
may also use these details to provide you with information on news, activities,
offers and events happening at and around Deepdale. You can ask us to remove
your details from our database at any time, by emailing us or clicking on the
unsubscribe link in newsletters.